Mistakes to Avoid When Selecting Your Business Telephone Solutions
Here's a great blog article about common mistakes small businesses make when it comes to considering VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) for their business telehone solutions. The blog was written by Garrett Smith over at the VoIP Insider Blog.
The 10 Small Business VoIP Mistakes to Avoid lays out some common mistakes for small businesses to avoid.
The 10 mistakes are:
1. You fail to fully understand the technology
2. You assume you know what you are doing
3. You don’t ask your users what they need (and want)
4. You buy the first thing you see
5. You forget to test your network
6. You never calculate the amount of bandwidth needed for VoIP calls
7. You never ask about licensing
8. You don’t properly plan out your deployment
9. You don’t have a plan B
10. You put "Ralph" in charge of your VoIP phone system
Click here to read the full article.
Click here to learn why a VoIP business telephone solution is best suited for your business.
Via VoIP Insider Blog